The Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper has been a cult favorite since it came out. It is the blackest black waterproof eye liner with a brush tip that makes it easier to do a fleek wing that stays put for the whole day.
From hunting for a drugstore alternative, my sister and I have come across a very similar dupe for it which is the Physicians Formula Eye Booster™2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum.
This eyeliner claims to boost lash volume, length and thickness, but I don’t see any effect for that matter. I don’t really care because finding a good dupe is always a good thing.
Both eyeliners have an identical skinny brush tip. I personally prefer brush tipped liners instead of felt tip because it’s easier to do a sharp flick with it.
- Brush tip
- Super dark and highly pigmented
- Waterproof and smudge-proof
- Does not budge throughout the day (speaking from a person who has very oily lids)
- Has a spring cap
- Physicians Formula is a tiny bit more shiny than the Kat Von D
- Physicians Formula retails for C$17 (goes on sale for C$11) with 0.016 oz of product
- Kat Von D retails for C$23 with 0.02 oz of product
fancy high resolution GIF to show that both eyeliners do not smudge (HAHA):
Thanks for reading and tell me what you guys think on the comments down below!
Thanks for reading! ❤️