I brought a few makeup bits to my recent winter trip to Blue Mountain and thought I would share them with you guys!
1. Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara – As always, my top-shelf, fave mascara of the moment. When I travel, I tend to stick to the products that I know are reliable and this is one of them. Read my review here.
2. Shu Uemura Lash Curler – This is an essential. I never wear mascara without a lash curler.
3. Tony Moly Auto Eyebrow Easy Touch – I probably wouldn’t leave the house without putting something on my brows. The packaging has been battered, I know. It shows how much I love this product. It’s such a fuss-free eyebrow pencil that works!
4. Physicians Formula Eye Booster™2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum in Brown– I didn’t wanna worry about my eye makeup while I was there enjoying the snow, but I still wanted to look put together. This is the best solution to that. Since it doesn’t smudge and stays on all day, I didn’t need to worry about it. I also did a review comparing it to the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner here.
5. Physicians Formula Eye Booster™2-in-1 Lash Boosting Ergonomic Felt-Tip Eyeliner + Serum – Why would I bring 2 eyeliners to a trip? I don’t know either. I have yet to test this out a little longer because Tati Westbrook loved it. I’m still not convinced it is as good as the one above it. But I agree that it’s easier to use.
6. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water (waterproof version) – Since I couldn’t bring my trusty cleansing oil, I brought this instead and I must say I am impressed. I takes off all the above mentioned makeup items that are mostly waterproof AND it doesn’t sting my eyes which is my number 1 issue with makeup removers. Bringing this huge bottle was all worth it.