The Sephora Collection’s Cream Lip Stains are one of the best products from the Sephora Collection and are easily one of the best liquid lipsticks I have tried. I picked up the Shade 01 Always Red a few years back when I was looking for a good red lip. Now it has been my go-to! I get a lot of questions about what colour I’m wearing whenever I have this on. It’s one of those stand-out reds that are just so vibrant. The colour easily pops out on every skin colour!
Comparing it to the Colourpop Ultra Mattes and Ultra Satins, these babies are so much more hydrating. The colour selection has a good variety of colours considering that they’ve already added a few new colours. The distinctive smell reminds me of vanilla cake and it hits your cravings for all things sweet. I love the scent so much!
There’s something about the super soft doe foot applicator that makes application so comfortable and easy.
- Amazing pigmentation
- Dries and sets in seconds
- Flat matte. Zero shimmer
- Super soft doe foot applicator
- Middle range price point. More affordable than higher end liquid lipsticks
- Tends to crumble after about 5 hours from first application.
- Difficult to take off. I use a cleansing oil to remove it.
- Needs precision during application. Since it sets in a few seconds, you need to be careful not to make any mistakes because it’s extremely pigmented and jagged lines are very evident (especially in this colour).
What do you guys think about these? Do you love them as much as I do??
Thanks for dropping by! ❤️